Connect Groups are designed to help every member at Trinity find a group of people with whom they can belong. Connect Groups happen every day of the week all over the area. Whatever you are passionate about we have a group where you can get connected.
Connect Groups Menu
Women's Bible Study (Sermon Based)
Meets: Thursday 6:30pm
Pastor Katie Corrigan – 206-963-3350
Men's Bible Study (Sermon Based)
Meets: Wednesday 6:00pm
Pastor Todd Corrigan – 206-595-4884
Zoom Link: zoom.us/j/485649057
Couples Bible Study (Sermon Based)
Meets: Saturday 10:00am
Contact: Marcus & Burnice Pene- 619-743-1956
Zoom Link: us04web.zoom.us/j/5346732477
Primetimers (Sermon Based)
(Senior Adults 55+)
Meets: 2nd Monday of every month
Contact: Pastor Bob Maddux –858-449-2815
Zoom Link: TBD
Meets: Friday, 5:00pm
Contact: Pastor Claudia Maddux – 858-449-2819
Zoom Link: zoom.us/j/159986289
Anxious For Nothing (Sermon Based)
Meets: Wednesday, 7:00pm
Contact: Rick & Linda Salazar- 858-382-3085
Zoom Link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/77639709475?pwd=WEtHK0llaWZmTWtmTnhPUlVqRmlGUT09
Connect Group Questions (6/7-6/13)
June 7th Sermon questions:
1) What’s your initial response?
2) From the opening illustration of silver being melted— How do you think you’ve handled the pressure of this last season? (Coronavirus, quarantine, racism,etc)
3) How have you implemented letting the Cross be a bridge in your relationships?
4) In this season, Has your tendency been one of Rebuke or Repentence?
5) How have you used the Cross as a lens? What does scandalous grace look like in your life? Do you need to give it or recieve it?
Connect groups have a simple purpose: to bring people together! We believe God created us to live in community and only then can we experience the full life He intends for us. This means we want people to gather together based on the things they enjoy and that are important to them. Essentially, the things you are already doing in your life are the things that can make up your connect group!