Connect Groups are designed to help every member at Trinity find a group of people with whom they can belong. Connect Groups happen every day of the week all over the area. Whatever you are passionate about we have a group where you can get connected.
Connect Groups Menu
Women's Bible Study (Sermon Based)
Meets: Thursday 6:30pm
Pastor Katie Corrigan – 206-963-3350
Men's Bible Study (Sermon Based)
Meets: Wednesday 6:00pm
Pastor Todd Corrigan – 206-595-4884
Zoom Link: zoom.us/j/485649057
Couples Bible Study (Sermon Based)
Meets: Saturday 10:00am
Contact: Marcus & Burnice Pene- 619-743-1956
Zoom Link: us04web.zoom.us/j/5346732477
Primetimers (Sermon Based)
(Senior Adults 55+)
Meets: 2nd Monday of every month
Contact: Pastor Bob Maddux –858-449-2815
Zoom Link: TBD
Meets: Friday, 5:00pm
Contact: Pastor Claudia Maddux – 858-449-2819
Zoom Link: zoom.us/j/159986289
Anxious For Nothing (Sermon Based)
Meets: Wednesday, 7:00pm
Contact: Rick & Linda Salazar- 858-382-3085
Zoom Link: us04web.zoom,us/j/399484294
Connect Group Questions (5/10-5/23)
1. What is your #1 takeaway from the message?
2. What are some seeds that you feel God has planted in you? If you feel comfortable, please share
3. "You have no idea what God can do through a single seed planted in faith." How does that quote speak to you?
4. When you don't see God moving, how do you keep up your faith?
5. God starts with a seed, not a tree. What are ways that you interpret this statement?
6. What are some ways you can start small, like the mustard seed?
Connect groups have a simple purpose: to bring people together! We believe God created us to live in community and only then can we experience the full life He intends for us. This means we want people to gather together based on the things they enjoy and that are important to them. Essentially, the things you are already doing in your life are the things that can make up your connect group!